Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

LGG: Truth Over Lies - Week 3 Tuesday


SOAP: Hebrews 13:20-21



S: Now may the Elohim of shalom, who brought again from the dead the great shepherd of the sheep with the blood of an eternal covenant, our Adon Yeshua, make you complete in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Yeshua the Messiah, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amein.

O&A: Abba tells us in the scriptures that His word does not go forth and come back void. (Isaiah 55:10-11 "For as the rain comes down and the snow from the sky, and doesn't return there, but waters the eretz, and makes it bring forth and bud, and gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.") 

Now from another perspective, Yeshua is the Word, yes? Yeshua does not go forth and come back void - He is ALWAYS victorious. When we submit ourselves to Adonai, we allow ourselves to be useful to Him, and He only uses us in ways that are pleasing to Him, even if they may not be so pleasant to us at the time! (Personal experience here, lol) In order for Him to work in us through Yeshua our Messiah, we must be covered by the atoning and forgiving blood of the Lamb.




P: Avinu Malkeinu, my Father and my King, Your Word is excellent, and it is prosperous, and You are perfect in all Your ways. I am not perfect, but receive perfection through Messiah's blood. I am so thankful that Your word does not return void, unlike some of my words, especially if I speak out of anger. I am thankful that You are the Elohim of shalom/peace, and that by receiving Your Son, I receive Your rest. I am able to rest in the assurance that I am not alone in this race, that You are always with me. In Yeshua's name, I give You many thanks, Amein.

No comments:

Post a Comment