Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, January 11, 2018

מַרְפֵּא | Healing | Word of the Year - 2018



I believe my word this year is 
| Healing |,
which is right on Abba's time. 

Beloved Husband took me to the ER this morning, and they discovered a pulmonary embolism in the lower lobe of my left lung!
I *KNOW* that haSatan (Satan/adversary) is making attacks
on the body of Messiah!!






Days before Thanksgiving, I gave my health over to Adonai/the Lord, and He gave me this verse from Habakkuk 3:19 "God, the Lord, is my strength, And He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, And He maketh me to walk upon my high places." Abba gave me the word that He would make me strong in His strength to finally become healthy. Thanksgiving day, I was walking backwards and hit the back of my left ankle on the bottom of a chair. Long story short, my Achilles' wasn't ruptured, but I had a big deep bone bruise in my ankle, so I've been in a boot and on crutches since. For 3 weeks, the healing was going beautifully, and right after that, I started experiencing elevated pain, more swelling, etc. It seemed to be regressing. 




About 10 days ago, I began having heart palpitations, and tightness in my chest, and lightheaded. Two days ago I was having symptoms that felt like a heart attack or something. This morning my Beloved said, "I need you to get up, my love. I'm taking you to get looked at." And there it was, a healthy heart, but a blood clot in my lung. Guess what? That's kinda scary! So now I'm on a blood thinner, and some pain meds.








So back to Habakkuk. The hinds' feet. First, my Achilles' area was injured, and we know that the Achilles' heel is I believe the strongest tendon in the body; take that out, and a person will fall. But I refused to fall for it. So then today's findings have kind of really got my attention. I'm believing that Abba wants | *HIS* Healing | for us. He wants us to be strong warriors, heeding His voice, doing His will. So I know that's a lot, just to answer what my word for 2018 is, but y'all hopefully remember that I am long-winded, and hopefully still love me. 





Marpe is how this word is pronounced, and here's a link with a wonderful description. מַרְפֵּא

מַרְפֵּא | Healing |

So that's all for now.  Maybe I'll get some more in tomorrow.  

Shalom!

Psalm 23 - My Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment