Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 23, 2018

LGG: Truth Over Lies: Week 5 ~ Tuesday





S: "Don't lay up treasures for yourselves on the eretz, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break through and steal;
but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consume, and where thieves don't break through an
d steal;
for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

O&A: I have to say, before I have even read the other verses, something that stands out to me so incredibly is this: Abba said in His word that we are His chosen treasure (Deuteronomy 7:6)... so if we are His treasure, that means His heart is with us!!! He wants not just our love, but He wants us to return HIS love to Him. He wants us to share this treasure trove with others so that they can be equal partakers in the shamayim/heavens. So that we can all enter into His presence, through the door, who is our Lamb and Messiah, Yeshua. There is no other treasure that we should desire.




P: Avinu malkeinu, our God and our King, Your word is so mighty and correcting. I have desired things other than You, and other than Yeshua, which if I were to translate, I would be admitting that I have desired things other than Salvation, because that's what His name means. Abba, I desire You, I desire to be counted upright and worthy of carrying Your banner to the nations/kol goyim, to represent Your kingdom, and to tell of Your great love and mercy, compassion, and sacrifice. Abba, continue to use me. I continue to give You full access to this heart, in the desire that I will learn to love more like You. In Yeshua's name, Amein.

No comments:

Post a Comment