Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

LGG: Truth Over Lies - Week 1 Monday


SOAP: John 8:44; Ephesians 6:11


S: You are of your Father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it.


Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

O&A: The wiles of the adversary - his LIES. His DECEIT.
The verse in John, boy. "He was a murderer from the beginning". I immediately see the lies in the garden, but the very first sacrifice/first death was made because of the lie that Adam and Hawwa/Eve accepted. The animal had to be killed/murdered. Then think of Cain and Abel, again, murder because there is no truth in haSatan, and those who follow after him refuse to receive the truth of the God of Israel and the author of the Scriptures we learn from that Yeshua taught from, and the Spirit that was sent for us. Putting on the whole armor of Elohim is about allowing Abba to protect us, but also because it shows His great love for us! I really see, in a sense, that the armor we are to put on is like having Yeshua's blood covering us. You can't put on a suit of armor and have any place on you NOT covered, unless your armor is faulty, just like we can't be partially washed in Yeshua's blood - you either are, or you aren't. I spoke with my husband this morning concerning some lies that people have received, and I said to him, "I know you're my husband. If someone came up to me and told me that you're NOT my husband, I would tell them 'That's not true - he IS my husband.' I was there at our wedding, and I am here as your wife day to day. I couldn't receive the LIE that you're not my husband... know why? Know WHY I can't receive that LIE??? Because I KNOW THE TRUTH." Oh boy! THIS, sisters, is why we have to KNOW God's truths, and BELIEVE God's truths... KNOW and BELIEVE that YESHUA is our Messiah. KNOW AND BELIEVE that haSatan wants to tear us AWAY from the kingdom, just as he and his children will NEVER be able to enter the kingdom (misery loves company). BELIEVE GOD'S TRUTH. Stand against the trickery, deceit, and lies of the enemy. 

James 4:7 says "Submit yourselves in mishma'at (obedience) to Hashem (God). Resist Hasatan (the adversary), and he will flee from you." This is where it's at. I'm tired of believing the lies! I'm tired of haSatan even *thinking* he can come around here trying to whisper lies to me, to my family, my loved ones... I know it's what he does (roaring lion, seeking to devour), but we can be strengthened in the Word of Elohim, and in the Good News/Gospel of Yeshua to withstand those wiles, and if we do, haSatan MUST flee. Let's get him running!!!



P: Abba, my Father, my King, my Sovereign... I am so thankful for Your mercy and grace, that when I have received lies, Your voice has spoken louder, Your Word is truth, and You have not allowed me to fall away from You, or from Your Son, Yeshua my Messiah. Abba, gird me up in Your truth, in Your armor, and help me to stand FIRM on the Rock of salvation. I refuse to listen anymore to the lies of this world, which haSatan is ruler over. Let me Kingdom-minded, Yeshua centered, and ready to battle for Your sake. I praise You and give You glory, in Yeshua's name, Amein.

No comments:

Post a Comment