Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Crafting fun :)

My apologies that some of them are sideways, lol.  I have no idea how to turn them around on here, and that happens to be the direction I took them in.






For this one, in the Documented Faith group on Facebook, someone had posted a picture with the words P.R.A.Y.  Praise Repent Ask Yield.  I've heard this before, but had never thought to put it to picture.  I traced some of the words (the ones in the PRAY), and I traced the woman on her knees, but modified it a bit, and added the head covering to fit the understanding that I have of the scriptures, and because that is part of my lifestyle.






This one is the first that I did for Chosen Treasure.  I traced every single thing on here; I added a few extra swirls here and there.... I am still gaining confidence in my creativity.










In Documented Faith, the word in January is Pray.  I traced the Pray at the top, but not the rest (can you tell? lol)






These are chipboard letters from the 50 cent bin at Michael's Craft Store.  A constant reminder YHVH is setting before me that I am not a cast-off, and neither are you!












More 50 cent Michael's!  This is the open side of my Documented Faith binder/planner.  The hearts are all Stephanie Ackerman!  (She designed the binder and all the doodles.  I just colored them in and added little embellishments.)








1 Timothy 2:8 from the Love God Greatly Bible study on Growing Through Prayer.  As we lift our holy hands in prayer, praise, and worship, we let anger, resentment, wrath, bitterness, etc., go!  Stop holding on to those things that weigh us down, and have no place in us!  If it's not of YHVH, it should not be within us!



















This is a doodle from 1arthouse.  Sue Carroll makes doodling fun and encouraging!  "Don't dig up in doubt what you've planted in faith."  I'm still working on this one... The words AND the doodle!








This doodle is another one from 1arthouse of       1 Corinthians 13.  "Love never fails."  My eldest son was giving me a hard time about the pink bunny with the green heart.  I said, "Son, it's stitched on."  "You mean a Franken-rabbit, Eema???"  No.  "A plush rabbit then?"  Yes.   Ah, teenagers.  Known for giving Eemas and Daddies a hard time, er, joy...  :)  I would like to add a little more embellishment to this one.  I used the Inktense drawing pencils, and I tell ya - these tools make even my amateur artistry look like I know what I'm doing!  <3 







This one here is from something that YHVH spoke to me just this evening concerning the words Chosen Treasure.  He showed me dog tags, and asked me what their purpose is... to establish identity.  The blue thread is an acknowledgment of the blue thread/cord that the Scriptures say that we should have on the corners of our garments.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment