Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 23, 2015

Daybook Instructions, per The Simple Woman's Daybook website (link in the body)

I've copied and pasted the instructions for how to take part in The Daybook blogging, which is found on http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ .

These are not my own, just the guidelines I follow.


Here's how to take part:

1. Create your daybook using the prompts below making sure in your entry you include a link back to my blog using this link.

(This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me as your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too.


The Daybook Edition is posted every Monday of each month, but you are free to link up as many times as you wish during that month.
______________________________


For Today... 


Outside my window...


I am thinking... 


I am thankful...


I am wearing...


I am creating...


I am going...


I am wondering...


I am reading...
{this is where you can share the title of your current read or you may give the book a review and link to where others can find it}


I am hoping...


I am learning...


In my garden...
*add if you would like
{here is where you can document what is happening in your flower/vegetable gardens}


In my kitchen...
{here is where you can share about your kitchen adventures as well as recipes}


In the homeschool room...
*add if you would like
{here is where homeschool moms can share a bit about their homeschooling moments}


A favorite quote for today...


A peek into one of my days...


One of my favorite things...


From the board room...
*add if you would like
{make sure you give photo credit as well as direct link to the board from which it is pinned}


Post Script
*add if you would like
(this is where you can add a favorite link that you would like to pass along)


****************************


PLEASE NOTE: If you need an example of how to put your daybook together, feel free to visit my page


______________________________

2. Copy the "permalink" ONLY from your "The Simple Woman's Daybook" post, not the link to the current entry on your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find it instead of looking through the entire list of entries at your blog for your "daybook".
(Anyone not posting ONLY the daybook entry permalink will have their link removed.)

3. Come back here and add your permalink to the Mister Linky box (second box) In the first box where it lists "YOUR NAME" place your first name or the title of your blog.

PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate links, links to things you sell, etc. will be removed at my discretion.

If you have any questions about writing your daybook or linking up here please contact me at thesimplewoman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment