Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

Back in the saddle...

How's this for a giggle:  

My sister and I were talking the other day and she remarked on something I emailed the other day.  I had been experiencing some awful sinus pain and blockage, and after several attempts to unclog those darn sinus passages by using my Neti-Pot, steaming my face the old fashioned way (boiling water in a bowl, my face suspended over said bowl, and a towel over my head and shoulders), I finally gave in and bought some nasal spray.  Just a generic saline spray, nothing fancy or addictive.  

So I realized that after all of the other methods, or maybe because of them, I was able to get by with just spraying my nose two or three times a day.  So I emailed poor sister (who was by this time also experiencing sinus yucks and owies) that if she would try those other options and buy a saline spray, that "with proper nose spraying" she could also get some relief.  

Here's where the funny comes in:  She mentioned that I should blog, because she happens to think I'm a pretty funny girl (at times; the others I'm pretty good at still being an obnoxious younger sister).  So tonight I was thinking about it, and I was like, hm, I forgot I already have a blog.  Okay, maybe it's not funny to anyone else, but I did a slight mental giggle along with a good "duh".  

Either way, here I am.  Back in the blogging saddle.  Hopefully this time I can stay on longer than the last time without getting so distracted that I completely forget I even have a blog.  O.O







No comments:

Post a Comment